PIM 1999 PIM 2001 PIM 2003The accepted papers will be published in a special issue of the review "Studia Universitatis Babes - Bolyai, Physica".A CD containing all the stuff of the Conference will be edited.
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Invited plenary lectures will be presented.
Accepted papers till today,
- Preliminary registration: 15.03.2005
- Abstract submission: 01.05.2005
- Full-text contribution submission: 31.08.2005
- Isotope separation, labelled compounds and applications, isotopes in nature
- Multifunctional and nanostructured molecular systems
- Mass spectrometry, chromatography, atomic and molecular spectroscopy
- Biophysics and Environmental physics
THE CONFERENCE WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE FACULTY OF PHYSICS OF THE "BABES-BOLYAI" UNIVERSITY (M. Kogalniceanu St. Nr. 1.)
The posters will be exposed in the passage in front of the dean's office (second floor). The poster sizes are 0,70 x 1,00 m.
- "AUGUSTIN MAIOR" AMPHITHEATRE:
- Plenary lectures
- oral communications for the topics "Multifunctional and nanostructured molecular systems" si "Biophysics and Environmental physics"
- "VICTOR MARIAN" AMPHITHEATRE:
- oral communications for the topics "Isotope separation, labelled compounds and applications, isotopes in nature" si "Mass spectrometry, chromatography, atomic and molecular spectroscopy"
Oral presentation and poster sessions will be organised
A participation fee of 30 Euro (the equivalent of this sum in lei), representing the Abstract booklet, a CD with all thecontributions submitted and other conference stuff, the Proceedings of the 4-th PIM Conference(a special issue of "Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Physica"),coffee break and a cocktailwill be payed at the Conference secretary, in the openning day.
The proceedings volume will be printed as soon as possible, after the Conference.
For the accompanying persons a participation fee of 15 Euro will be payed.